BUY FROM THE APPLE STORE (iPad)
BUY FROM GOOGLE PLAY (Android tablets)
BUY FROM CAMSOUNDS.COM (Windows / Mac)
PitchWizard is an interactive application available for iOS, Android, Windows and OSX designed to develop relative pitch and music reading skills from the stave using relative solfa (do re mi etc in any key) and/or letter names in the treble, alto, tenor and bass clefs in all keys.
PitchWizard is simple enough to be used by both teachers and students and develops the knowledge and recognition of pitches played consecutively as well as simultaneously in the form of intervals and chords. The option to alter notes with sharps/flats also allows the user to create different scales and modes. The mute button allows the user to develop their inner hearing.
- Develop sense of relative pitch
- Develop sight reading/singing in all keys and in the treble, alto, tenor and bass clefs – useful for the sight singing tests in ABRSM grade exams
- Develop knowledge and aural recognition of melodic patterns, scales, modes, intervals and chords
- Option in settings to use either relative solfa or letter names
- Option to alter notes with sharps/flats/ naturals as well as double sharps and flats
- Multiple note option creates intervals and chord sequences
- Option to save melodic patterns or groups of patterns for instant recall
For any support and questions about PitchWizard please contact camsounds.com here